Sunday, March 29, 2009

'The Bucket List'

Some of the best dialogues from the 'The Bucket List' -

Carter Chambers
: You measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you

- - - - -

Edward Cole: I envy people who have faith, I just can't get my head around it.
Carter Chambers: Maybe because your head's in the way.

- - - - -

Edward Cole: Somewhere, some lucky guy's having a heart attack.

- - - - -

Carter Chambers: Edward Perryman Cole died in May. It was a Sunday in the afternoon and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. He was 81 years old. Even now, I can't claim to understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this: I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open, and I'm pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place because he was buried on the mountain, and that was against the law.

- - - - -

Edward Cole: Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world.
Carter Chambers: How are you going to do that?
Edward Cole: Volume!

 - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment